• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Well i have huge problem with Module init error

Post your system specs and OS and perhaps one of our more tech savy members can lend a hand.

Btw, welcome to PA! :sail

Code:
Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

This game absolutely hates Intel graphics. Your best bet is to try Swiftshader, it's a software solution for a hardware problem. If you can even get the game to run, it will be sluggish. You can download Swiftshader HERE!

If that doesn't help, please post a bit more information about exactly what type of error you are having.

Code:
Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

This game absolutely hates Intel graphics. Your best bet is to try Swiftshader, it's a software solution for a hardware problem. If you can even get the game to run, it will be sluggish. You can download Swiftshader HERE!

If that doesn't help, please post a bit more information about exactly what type of error you are having.

Thank you for helping, but it doesn't work. Well error is very simple. I double press start.exe and immediately get error table which say Solidshield (upper error name) and main text is "Module init error" and button "ok" when you press it it disappear and nothing happens.

Solidshield?? Thats rather strange ...CoAS uses TAGES copy protection, it sounds like to me something is screwed up somewhere on your system. If your using Windows 7, you might try installing the latest TAGES drivers from their web page HERE! The TAGES drivers that ship with CoAS do not support Windows 7.

Back