• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What I hope in the next PotC-NH version.

2 things, over all:

the first, homes.

Cities have a lot of nice houses, ready for become the player/character home.
Will be nice that the player can have one of them in a city of the power that serve, with his/her own chest for store objects, books, and so on.

the second, adjoin some real but missing city.

I smile a lot seeing the map, and what magnificent work was made, but it missing some of real historical city like Panama, Portobello, Nombre de Dios, St. Augustine and some other that I don't remember now.

They are famous in the pirates/corsairs era, will be nice have them in the map. There aren't a lot, only few, then I hope in the next version to found them.

Another thing: please split in the Free careers Corsairs from Pirates.

A Corsair/Privateer act under a national acknowledged flag, with a Letter of Marque, a Pirate work for himself, there's another thing entirely.

You can hope for a lot. But who is going to make it happen?

Another thing: please split in the Free careers Corsairs from Pirates.

A Corsair/Privateer act under a national acknowledged flag, with a Letter of Marque, a Pirate work for himself, there's another thing entirely.
If I understand you correctly, PotC:NH has had that feature for more than ten years already?
I'm confused.

No, in the Careers appear the role Corsair, but Corsairs and Pirates are 2 different bunchs...maybe Rebel can be considered a Pirate? I'm confused too...

The Corsair career is already a privateer career. You start the game with a Letter of Marque of whatever nation you choose. There's not an official Pirate career because you can turn pirate any moment in any career. If you want to start as pirate, just choose pirate as your starting nation and you'll be a pirate whatever the career you choose.

Back