• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Whats This Mean

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I've been woundering what this means and how the value's are made up, how to know what the value's should be.

Code:
	case "LuggerVML":
BI_intNRetValue[0] = 0+0*8;
BI_intNRetValue[1] = 0+0*8 + 1;
BI_intNRetValue[2] = BI_ICONS_TEXTURE_SHIP1;
break;

Does anyone know how to work out what the value's should be, each ship has its own value's or shares the value's with other ships. I thourght at first it was to do with the ships size or where the damage shows up on the ship, then i thourght it must have something to do with the ships small thumbnail. To be honest none of us know what the value's are for and would love to understand what and how they work but most importantly how to work out the value's for them.

Thanks in advance
Luke.

Its a texture sheet with several pic of all the ships lined up on a grid and the numbers correspond to the pic for that ship you want to use according to where is falls on the grid sheet of pics. You can find and convert the TX file "BI_ICONS_TEXTURE_SHIP1" in the interface folder if my memory serves me correct. The sheet is layed out with, for example, lugger, sloop, etc.

Back