• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved When will the new beta release?

OldManSparrow

Sailor Apprentice
Pieter Boelen when do you think we can install the full beta (when do ya think its fully finished).
I hope soon I like if it can be on my birthday 9 february

many succes mate
and may the wind be in your sails:ship

Pieter Boelen when do you think we can install the full beta (when do ya think its fully finished).
As soon as it is done. You can see our To-Do List here: Notice - Build 14 Beta 4: To-Do List | PiratesAhoy!
I was hoping for this weekend for a large update, but I don't know if we'll actually manage that.

Most important though is the testing to ensure that everything IS actually OK now.
If you join in that and help out, then that will speed up the release. :cheeky

I am happy to report playing the 1/22 version free play things seem to be going well. I have only noticed two things.

[Issues moved to separate threads by @Pieter Boelen]

Many, many things appear to have been fixed.

Great job!

:monkeydance

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as it is done. You can see our To-Do List here: Notice - Build 14 Beta 4: To-Do List | PiratesAhoy!
I was hoping for this weekend for a large update, but I don't know if we'll actually manage that.

Most important though is the testing to ensure that everything IS actually OK now.
If you join in that and help out, then that will speed up the release. :cheeky

Pieter Boelen I sure will test it but I'm quiet busy know with school and stuff if I have time I sure will test and give my feedback mate:aar

Take waht ya can give nothing back:cheers

No worries; we're all busy with other things too.
We just do what we can for PotC when l when we can spare some time for it.

Back