• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where can I sell slaves (no quest)

qualkonn

BioHaz
Except the smugglers is there any store that buys slaves ? I went to all the pirate ports and none of them buy slaves . I know the smugglers will buy slaves but I have a heavy galleon and they don't want to do business with me if I don't get a smaller ship . I would do that but I have 400 crew that are maxed out in all 3 categories and I don't want to lose them just to sell a few hundred slaves . Is there no store any where that buys slaves ?

I don't know about stores, but on islands that have plantations you might find a nobleman who wants to buy slaves. I've been approached by them twice, but I play a good guy and don't deal in slavery.

Hook

Cool .I'll go to a plantation to see if I can't get rid of them finally . I wish there was an option to set them free . How would I go about selling to a merchant ship ? Do I just sail near it an launch a long boat ?

I just had the Blueweld banker offer me 250 each for delivering 360 slaves. I've seen this offer a couple of times before in other games.

Back