• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help where is a spyglass

Ben Coats

Freebooter
whelp, I have gone to just bout every French, Dutch, and English towns to the street vendors, houses, shops, mansions, prisons, dungeons, and still cant find a spyglass anywhere. has anyone else located one? if so where are they? searched the jungle caves, everywhere and cant find a single one. also on in the jungle of St. Christopher, you rescue a young lady, and she tells you she's trying to get to her true love, she tells you where to go in the dialog but it doesn't say it in your quest book......

Last edited:
If you would have done the rum mission from the introduction, you would have been given it from the bartender for free. Now you only have the possibility to buy it from the street trader who is also selling bullets and powder and this is of course random. If you are patient enough for it, you can trick the game by saving it in front of this guy before asking him and reload it, till he is offering it to you. I did that already successfully to buy another pistol for my Indian Fighter Tichingitu whom you can get from Fadey during the introduction if you talk to the prison warden of Guadeloupe after you talked to Fadey about the robbery of his sword collection. He is a strong and cheap fighter that is always loyal and will never leave you. He is also carrying a very strong axe that you can take in exchange for your beginner sword if you want to.
Spyglass.jpg
Tichingitu.jpg

Last edited:
Back