• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Where is my LoM?

Hotshot

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Ok, I'm probably gonna be flogged for such a stupid question, but I just cannot find out if/what Letter of Marque's I have!
I'm on the standard storyline and now that I've lost my reputation with England because of this treacherous piece of shit Silehard, I also lost my LoM, because I need to sink British ships (well, one ship, but still).
Or do I loose it as soon I leave Silehard?

Don't know, as I can't check when I still got it :p

Thanks for any advice!

You do lose your Letter of Marque as part of the Standard Storyline.
Sinking/capturing English ships that are required for the quest should not affect your nation relations.
Eventually you do get the opportunity to get your LoM back again.
I think @ANSEL confirmed a while back that you even get your original rank back. Later in the story.

Look at your relations
Hm, because I don't see anything, might it be possible that you don't actually get a LoM for England during the main quest? This screenshot is before going against Britain:
LoM.jpg

k that you even get your original rank back. Later in the story.
Tbh. that's what I was hoping for :D

You are rank "Commander" with Britain. You can only earn ranks if you have a LoM. Therefore you have a British LoM. ;)

And for your information: If you have no rank it looks like seadogs2_0000.jpg

Basically always, if you have more than 0 points with a nation, then you have a Letter of Marque with them.

Back