• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where is "Pelogostos" ?

I don't think it exists yet - this bit of the quest is still a work in progress. :yes

Try sailing to Martinique & see if anything happens ( eg Davy Jones reappearing and Tia Dalma leaving with him.)

:cheers

Then it look like it is a dead end. ( unfinished )

Can you continue with the main storyline. :?

Which main storyline were you playing ( Mings - Brotherhood OR Brock - Brinkley ) before you took the side quest & Tia Dalma asked to go to her shack .

I am assuming that Tia Dalma was part of the Lucas & Justine Le Moigne side-quest.
So you should continue with what you were doing before you met the Spanish Admiral and he asked you to rescue his son Lucas.

Have you finished the main story & the Curse of the Black Pearl?

If you are stuck have a look at the walkthroughs on the Wiki -- a link to them is in this post -- > http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16944-link-to-walkthroughs-on-wiki/page__view__findpost__p__384515

:cheers

Pelagastos is not an island at the current moment as Magee is quite busy. Perhaps we can code Tia Dalma's shack to be on Cuba instead, as that is where she is in POTCO (not that the two games are related in any way). I am saying this so we can hold off on making more fictional islands until the last minute. At the moment, don't bother :keith around for something that is not yet in-game, savvy? :j1 :j2 :j3

Back