• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Where the hell is pelogostos????

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Ok, I defended the town of Le Moigne governor, followed one of Davy Jones crewmember. Meet Davy Jones in the shore. Pushed him in the water and I was nearly killed by a pistol shot. I woke up in the tavern with governor's daughers (she explained everything) then I went of the taver , meet Tia Dalma, I set saill off, meet davy jones and then, Tia Dalma convenced him to leave me allone but, Tia dalma sayid to set sail to Pelogostos. I examined the map and search but I didnt found it! PLZ somebody HELP!

The last entry in that forum thread, dated 9th February 2011 says:
Pelagastos is not an island at the current moment as Magee is quite busy. Perhaps we can code Tia Dalma's shack to be on Cuba instead, as that is where she is in POTCO (not that the two games are related in any way). I am saying this so we can hold off on making more fictional islands until the last minute. At the moment, don't bother :keith around for something that is not yet in-game, savvy? :j1 :j2 :j3
So you're on a quest which has not been fully written, and the updated forum doesn't have all the smileys which existed when that was originally posted. ;)

So, now I am absolutely stuck in the campaing. I got no preview mission, could you give me a small hint?

Back