• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Why is the sea always calm - no waves ?

At least you could have included the original unchanged files as a patch to your mod would have been better.

Sorry but not many people upload a backup of all files modified by the mod because that would be most of the game and its already a golden rule to backup all files and folders before installing any mods, if you don't like something in a mod then all i suggest is to learn how to change it or ask the person nicely and then might do something for you or already have released a fix for it.

Also which mod are you playing?

There you go again. What you're saying is offensive. If you don't like it, don't download it. You're lucky our moderators are so nice... I would have banned you after the first post.
It would have been offensive if I critisized the mod in any way. Saying a suggestion at the maintenance and packing the mod is not offensive in any way. I do not understand your overreaction.

At least you could have included the original unchanged files as a patch to your mod would have been better.

Well, that sounded like "I know better than you. It was stupid of you not to include those files." It's your responsibility to back up the original game files before installing the mod.

Back