• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Why?? please need immediate help!

Daryll

HoO Team Member
Programmer
QA Tester
Provisional
So this is my problem now...

I install fresh CoAS and mod it with GOF v1.1 then I tried to read about the latest GOF v2.0 and patch.
then I uninstall the CoAS with GOF v1.0 then install again to mod with GOF 2.0 to try the mod. the thing is all nation see me as a pirate and cant enter any port is this a hard bug?? I can only enter pirate colony ports. please help me I really want to play this game.

may I add when i re install fresh CoAS and mod it with GOF v1.0 the game said it is still a GOF 2.0 I am really frustated about this..

When you start a new game and select your character you can also select your nationality. Some characters are pirates by default.

Which character did you start as - the different characters belong to different nations - so I think you chose a character who was a Pirate.

I think there is an icon at the top of the characters portrait which shows their nation.

When choosing a character also look at the Flags displayed on the character interface screen - not sure whether you can change them ( and therefore change the starting nation of the character).

:doff

oh i see i choose the pirate character thanks for your help btw .. i will restart my game though XD

Back