• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Wierd start-up bug

b1nqyr15

Landlubber
Hey, I've had COAS working fine for quite a while but now out of nowhere I keep getting a start-up bug that won't allow me to play the game.
When I run the game, it loads up and then as soon as the main menu loads, it automatically opens the load game screen and just freezes there and i can't click anything. Buttons get highlighted when my mouse passes over them but they are not clickable. So all I can do is Alt-F4 out of the game.
I looked through the forums but couldn't reallt find anything like this anywhere so I figured I'd post it and see if anyone knows what's up with it.

*edit- I was using COAS combined mod v.2 but never got the 2nd patch for it. I just patched it to the newest and now it is working...
hopefully it stays that way but for now it seems to be fine.

That's messed up, my game started doing the same exact thing today. I'm using combined mod with the latest patches...can't figure it out.

To follow up; I ended up reinstalling my game and mod packages and it works fine. Forgot to backup my save games though so it's a new game for me...

Back