• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Will CoAS Quest be complete after pressing Ok using F11?

Damsie64

Powder Monkey
I need some help here.

I decided to go to CoAS using F11 mode but when I looked at the walkthrough for CoAS Quest, it said that I have to show bartender something about Teaser Dan but the thing is that... I do not have it. Then, it reminds me of using F11 to go to CoAS. I did not have the paper which tells me location of CoAS but it still shows that I have used the item. That is oddo_O. That's why I'm asking about this quest here.

It can be good if some of you try it and tell me if it is okay to continue with the quest or not as I do not want to waste time on trying it out.:cool(Help me)

Thanks.

I don´t know anything about mods or cheats because i never use them. The only thing that i do know is that in the regular game you have to finish the beggars questline first to receive a key for Teaser Dan´s treasure chest in CoAS. His chest is inside a ship called "Fernanda" which you can only reach by jumping into the water and swimming there. Inside his chest you will find a letter that you have to show to the barkeeper in his wine cellar at midnight.:checklist

I don´t know anything about mods or cheats because i never use them. The only thing that i do know is that in the regular game you have to finish the beggars questline first to receive a key for Teaser Dan´s treasure chest in CoAS. His chest is inside a ship called "Fernanda" which you can only reach by jumping into the water and swimming there. Inside his chest you will find a letter that you have to show to the barkeeper in his wine cellar at midnight.:checklist
Well, I actually completed the quest without the stuff. LOL

Back