• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Will Turner's house

Strannik

Sailor Apprentice
Programmer
Provisional
Hearts of Oak Donator
Hi Guys, I talked with the bartender at Tortuga and he told me that Will Turner is starting an expedition and that his house could be found in the upper town. I have tried every door and I cannot find his house for the life of me. The wiki says the following thing:

"Go to Will Turner’s house in town – (through gate to part that looks like Speightstown – opposite Shipyard )"

But I'm not sure what it means. I searched in the forum, but couldn't find anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

First, what build mod version are you playing? Beta 3.2 or the latest beta 3.3 WIP? Tortuga has been completely changed in the WIP.

Thanks Hylie. I'm playing the Simplified Build 14 Beta 3.3 WIP Code

Heh. Then you are pretty much on your own. I don't know where that house is either. I did find it but have forgotten where it is.

Ok! I found it! It is behind the tavern along the wharf. However I cannot enter. I don't know if this is related or not, but I cannot quick travel because "something is going to happen here". Could it be there is some other event going on preventing me from entering? There are people fighting all over the place (although this could be normal pirate behavior ;)).

About the quick travel I don't know.
Let me know if the quest is broken here when you can't enter this house?
I can check it from monday evening when I get back home again.

I was able to talk with the bartender, but the house appears locked so I cannot enter. Do you want me to attempt the next part of the quest? Or what should I do?

It looks like you have a few days to wait. Start another storyline and then come back to this one next week?

I just want to be sure you are at the point in the quest where you need to have access to Will's house
and not trying to open it too "early". It's supposed to be locked from start.

I don't know if things are different now than what is in the wiki. I did what the wiki says. I talked with the bartender and looked for the house. However, I cannot enter :(

The location is different. Everything else should be the same.

Back