• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Windows 7 help

tommo020

Landlubber
Sorry if this topic has already been discussed but I am pretty sure I have tried everything mentioned on this website.

I have windows 7 64 bit - AMD phenom II x2 - 4 GB RAM - plenty of hard disk space and a ATI Radeon HD 5500 series video card.

To begin with I installed the game as normal and when I tried to run it, it told me to run it as administrator which I did it then rebooted my pc which for some reason made my pc boot unsuccessfully I selected to fix the problem and when it came on age of pirates had been removed :eek:

Following this I tried a few different things;

I ran it in compatibility mode - same thing

I installed it in a different folder rather than the default program files folder - same thing

I tried this as it said at some point there was unsigned drivers which on this version of windows 7 are not allowed (probably the problem) - This brought up a small loading screen and then did the same thing as before
Q) Is there a way to install AOP without Starforce?
A) Yes download this file HERE unrar then replace the .exe in the AOP install folder

I am running out of ideas and really need some help so thanks in advance to anyone who can fix my problem!!!

Back