• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[WIP] HMS Interceptor (+ Tutorials)

Well, thanks mates! :):

<!--`QuoteBegin-Starlancer`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starlancer)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What about the Dauntless, well I don't like the movie but that ship looked sexy!! :p:[/quote]

Well, i never worked in Maya before and i still need to learn a lot more: :cry:

small ----------------------------------------------------->big

Gunboat --> Brig --> Frigate ? --> Warship(Dauntless) ??
....................^

<!--`QuoteBegin-blimey`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blimey)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ns ship m8, but it must take u ages 2 make em how can u put the effort in with out getting bored?[/quote]

It's not boredom I fear .... it's my girlfriend. 8)

<!--`QuoteBegin-Khalkaroth`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Khalkaroth)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what can you tell us about the stats of the ship?[/quote]

I just model.

If someone is willing to write the code for it (maybe even a quest to get her !) ......

The only thing I can say that she has 16 cannons (8 on each broadside) and that she's very fast! :p: :)

"Can I call you BOB?"
"I am Murray, the invicible demonic skull! Quake in fear, mortal. For your insolence, I shall now...DEVOUR YOU."
"Uh...huh."
"Could you....could you pick me up so I could bite you?"
"No!"
"Just...thought I'd ask."

You know, it's sad I remember this word for word... :)

You need to play both Monkey Island 1 (for Bob) and MI3 (for Murray).

FYI: Bob is SB's avatar, and Murray is Rodent's. Oh, and Stan appears too.

:| Good one, NK! :D

Anyway, the hull is now finished:

interceptor3.jpg

interceptor4.jpg

Stay tuned! :d:

Skelly Bob

Looks awsome Skeleton Bob,I am looking forward to sailing her,Im still having fun with your gunboat :|:

Very nice Ship Bob .This Beauty give me hope too see more Shiptypes ingame in nearly Future :| It`s too bad that Akella had made onyl this few Variants we have :x looking forward for this baby :D

Excellent job.

Who ever codes the specifications for this ship, my only suggestion would be to keep the realistic sailing properties of a brig rigged vessel in mind. Please don't just make it "the fastest ship in the caribbean." Perhaps this could be a 4th class brig -- lighter, faster, cheaper, fewer guns... etc.

Thanks.

<!--`QuoteBegin-NathanKell`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NathanKell)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->"Can I call you BOB?"
"I am Murray, the invicible demonic skull! Quake in fear, mortal. For your insolence, I shall now...DEVOUR YOU."
"Uh...huh."
"Could you....could you pick me up so I could bite you?"
"No!"
"Just...thought I'd ask."

You know, it's sad I remember this word for word...  :)[/quote] That is the coolest game ever!!!

Back