• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[WIP] KDM Svanen

You can send the file to me and I can verify if the .mb files are importable to Maya 4.5. That would allow you to fully complete it and then I can simply import and export to .gm for the game. Would that work?

For the record, I love that schooner. :yes

i need a drawing of the deck in order to make a more ecxact model of it... could anyone help me looking?? the danish people of the comunity would probably have the most success at it.
otherwise i might go to the danish "rigs arkiv"/state arkive to find some drawings

unfortunatly the wrong ship ... the one im working on is a 2 masted schooner, build for coastal defence :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Grumblepunk`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grumblepunk)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->For the record, I love that schooner. :cheers[/quote]

Yes, I think that will be a great addition! :cheers:

i have some questions... i've worked a little more on my ship and now and now i wanna know if i shall make the rigging as well or it should be made seperatly.
and if someone would help me finishing it as well it would be nice... helping with the locators and the texturing :facepalm

8 guns... 4 on each side, no chase guns.

originally it was a coast guard vessel, designed to carry 8, 3 pounders

can someone make spec's for smaller guns?? :facepalm

I only agree with you

I started working on a danish Yagt, (dansk jagt)
mess. m. 18*3,8*2
But could not get it to work .........

maybee when I get some more skills to it ....
:cheers

Aye,I'd be look'n forward tew sail'n a new schooner,sail'n de smaller ships from de deck view is a lot better since ye be sitt'n lower in de water :yes

Back