• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[WIP] KDM Svanen

<!--`QuoteBegin-Sofus`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sofus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->jack... maybe we can talk together over msn some day... work together on svanen??[/quote]

just grab me when i'm online

well... jack... i think you might need to turn on a dime and get lost quite often in "Svanen" :will

rico... there is no sport in that :will.... i think that there should be much less big ships in the game and a lot more smaller ships

Yeah, I like the smaller ships too - the first ship retexture was on the Lugger - a nice little ship I am quite fond of. But as you get more XP your enemies are sailing in bigger ships and it gets more difficult to beat them unless you have a larger crew.

catalina... will you help jack and i making skins for the schooner... or schooners... we are planing to make two diferent types of it... the original 8 gun coastguard schooner and a cargo version where we raise the deck to give more capacity and put on a cabin... the armament of this version will be `4-6` swivel guns. we might scale the cargo version a little so it becomes slightly bigger

Well, the question is, Sofus, how will you get them into the game? No one can do it now because the import plugin apparently does not work, and the PMT is not giving away any of their secrets yet...

hmmmm... but i guess that PMT is interested in getting new ships into the game and since it has been done before, it can surdently be done again.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on that, Sofus. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but it may be a very long time before any of us `non-team` members know what the PMT knows. :blah:

I've had Maya for several months now and have wanted to do some of my own modeling, but for the reason stated above I will NOT start OR put my heart and soul into a project that may never get finished due to lack of the release of something that, IMHO, should be common knowledge for the benefit of us all. :p:

But what do I know? :cheers This subject is a political hornet's nest. Maybe you should ask Skeleton Bob. :)

well... think that it is ok to have some big ships in the game, but they should just be extremly rare.

but guess that we first have to find out if are able to add ships at all :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Sofus`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sofus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wrote Skeleton Bob a PM... hope to get some answers.[/quote]I most sincerely hope he can help you. :p: :cheers

Back