• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[WIP] New textures for the ships in CoAS

Thanks bud and your welcome. :onya

I am really looking foward to GOF been released. So much has changed, improved and been fixed now that its like a whole new game. As for the stock game, i haven't played it since i started RTBL a year or is it 2 years ago now. I see OP has posted the release topic for GOF 1.0 and the patch so i think its only a matter of waiting for the final fixes to be uploaded which i think at the moment is Jonathan's because i think everyone else has uploaded their work now. But if for those who have not uploaded their work for the patch, can you please in form us so we are aware of your work. ;)

Oh My God! This textures look really great, hopefully there will be even more content comming from you soon, oh and my question was if it is possible to add the frigate of peter blood into the normal sea so you can occasionally board it while not being peter blood ;)

And maybe retexturing that frigate would end up in having some really awesome ships designs in addition ;) (The Lincorn looks btw very similar to the ship which Peter Blood owns at the end of his campaign.

Keep it moving matey!

Glad you like what you have seen so far bud, Peter Bloods ships aka Arabella is and has been encounterable at sea aznd in shipyards since CMV3.0 or CMV3.1.5 and she was retextured a while back to.

Thanks mate. We will see. I am kind of taking a break because we all have worked our buys off on this mod and my family misses me. Soon though. Keep a weather eye!

Craiggo

Update:

Siriushull1.jpg

frigatenight.jpg

frigatenight2.jpg

SiriusDeadeyes.jpg

NewFearlessDeckdetailsetc.jpg

NewWar_PinnaceDeck.jpg

NewWar_PinnaceBow.jpg

NewDutchshipNight.jpg

Blue and gold ornaments.... the real deal.
and that last one, while a bit eerrie, looks very good too.
impressive, classic "pirate ship lines" and a bit of green for dutch... :woot

Excellent work. you're actually making some of the uglier models look somewhat attractive. (And improving a lot of the nicer models too.)

if things go well, and i am aboard of hermione in 2014, when she sails for the states, i hope i can bring some pictures back
http://www.hermione.com/
already took contact and will visit them soon. if i can secure a spot aboard, the camera will come aboard too.

Good luck with that, and I wish I could be there. If you make it, make sure to pull the camera out whenever you enter a port with other tall ships. I missed taking a video of a full four six-pounder broadside from the Californian while I was standing on the royal yard of the Pilgrim, last summer.

HEY, SORRY TO BOTHER, BUT I JUS WANTED TO SAY THAT THE CARRACK MODEL IN GoF DOESN'T REALLY LOOK MUCH LIKE IT.
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES I COULD FIND.
THERE'S ALSO A GAME, SHOGUN 2 TOTAL WAR, WHERE YOU CAN SEE IT.

6550975375_c9e71230bc_b.jpg

6550990529_f2e3268870_z.jpg

6550990719_820182bf66.jpg

6550995501_55452f0bf1_b.jpg

6550990529_f2e3268870_z.jpg

AS FOR THE REST, THE MOD IS AWESOME. I SPECIALLY LIKE THE DUTCH AND SPANISH MAN-O-WAR.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MODS I EVER PLAYED.

That looks incredible bud, you know at one time i could see a ship or part of a ship and know what ship it was or point out a few ships that it looks like but now i see these pictures and i'm like its the oh wait no its not its erm lol. Stunning work as alway's. :onya

Looks really wonderfull, all your work does! What kind of software do you run for such a projekt? Perhaps you might let us use some of your results for our German Edtion :rolleyes:

Looks really wonderfull, all your work does! What kind of software do you run for such a projekt? Perhaps you might let us use some of your results for our German Edtion :rolleyes:

Sounds good Takeda-One, how about we trade. Some of your mod stuff that is unique from ours and I'll give you the textures for the ships you want? Sound good?

Back