• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

World of Pirates

Akella Fan

Mephisto
I'll say this once. Wouldn't you like a MMORPG with pirates with quest and so on. It would be that cool. Unfortunately I think Akella's interest in that is pretty much zero, but I want you to write your ideas and opinions about such a game. It would be pretty popular and if i would have more archipelagos, Cities of Abandoned Ships, Forts etc. I would really buy it. A question too: If you would see such a game in a store would you buy it? I really would like such a game, because only AoP has an online multiplayer and it is far from a MMORPG. Asecond question: What name would you like for such a game. I think World of Pirates would be a great title but let your imagination on New Horizons and write everything here to express your thoughts.

Since this isn't really a CoAS question, I've moved the thread to another part of the forum.

Pirates of the Burning Sea is a pirate-themed MMORPG not developed by Akella that recently went Free-To-Play: http://www.burningsea.com/play/

Back