• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

would like to access akella mod tools

zerocolossus

Landlubber
Hello first let me say i am new to modding however i think with a little time i could figure this out, anyway i was wondering if i could have access to Akellas moding tools i have lots of good ideas, and time....unfortunatly mabey you can give me the password and i can see what i can do :) lol thanks. If you cant do it thats cool. I was thinking of trying to mod up AOP 1 for it only has supermod, needs some more quests and a new story mabey....lol i dont know i just want to give it a shot. I think i can build at least some new dialouge for quests they all seem to be the same lol. And i do no the mod community for AOP 1 is dead but i can at least try to turn a moderatly okay game great....mabey...lol. I would play COAS but i am poor atm and can only afford food, and rent lol. so i just want to mod AOP 1, what do you say want to give me a shot....please :D lol.

You don't need the tools for coding, only for texture or model work.

Nobody really plays AoP 1 anymore though; you'd be better served working on either CoAS or the older PotC.

You don't need the tools for coding, only for texture or model work.

Nobody really plays AoP 1 anymore though; you'd be better served working on either CoAS or the older PotC.

haha yes i know :p i will prolly end up getting CoAS. Yes AOP 1 is kind of boring lol but i guess im kind of bored myself just feel like doing somthing lol

Back