• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WRITE WHAT YOU WANT

hmm, Old Salt and Meigger... You both speak of nonsense, all things in the world revolve around one person, me, oh, btw, someone called me a narcissist the other day, what does that mean? xD:

hmm, Old Salt and Meigger... You both speak of nonsense, all things in the world revolve around one person, me, oh, btw, someone called me a narcissist the other day, what does that mean? xD:
Interesting. If they called you a narcissist then you have an excessive interest in yourself. However, if they meant narcissus then they meant you are a plant like a daffodil. :cheers

It means you're hoarding too many s's. Tell them you're a narcist instead.

Interesting. If they called you a narcissist then you have an excessive interest in yourself. However, if they meant narcissus then they meant you are a plant like a daffodil. :cheers
Or it could be an alternative definition of narcissist, i.e. one who worships narcissisi. Give them a daffodil and tell them to convert. xD:

...lol, only you guys can make a flower joke off of a messed-up way of thinking, lol

Next on the agenda: Why is Old Salt eating all the peanut butter!?!? :c

well, considering old salt recently hit the 35k post mark, I'll forget about it xD:

Back