• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

you marry and ... she'll remeber you ?

england

English nobleman and Belgian bastard
ehh , about when you get married , i call it a bit said that the only thing you can say is like : i'll rememer our time togeter ...
can't you go to bed with her like in the bortel , but then in sileheart his bedroom (plz correct me if i'm wrong , but when you meet danielle for talking to sileheart , your in the bedroom right ?)

also , instead of paying in the taven , can't you sleep for free in the palace ?

greez england :will

Heh... England, when you marry you get to go off with your wife to spend a day and a night together (and that is "free")... There's no "on screen" place that you go to, it's just a fade out and back in. Presumably that keeps her happy, although I can't really see the point. I guess if you ignore her she gets pretty snippy, and your rep goes down.

I just keep chatting up the nieces, supposedly you can become her lover without marrying her if you stick with it... ???

There's also supposed to be a duel with a rival lover - which would be cool - but I haven't seen it yet. (too busy knocking off pirates and building a fortune, HA!)

<snicker!> I have been waiting for the gov of Conceicao to introduce me to his daughter. That should be fun, haha!

I also bought a suit at the tailor on C that makes me look just like the gov. Pretty funny, I dress like him and go in to see him and the nieces. LOL!

In my experience you fight the duel with the lover if you propose. :will

Jason

In one duel I had, both the potential wife and the Governor got killed during the duel!! They came back once I exited and `re-entered` the room however. :p:

:p: Gawd, how funny, Sampow! Were they a bit nervous around you, afterwards? :cheers

My situation thus far with the Conceicao (Portuguese) governor - three lookalike nieces, and some lovely young thing that I missed whether she was his daughter or not... But a change of model! How novel!!!

Somebody really should do something about making the girls at least LOOK like they are Portuguese (or Spanish or Dutch or whatever). They all mostly look English, to my eye.

(no, I'm TOO BUSY!!!) :blah:

you marry and ... she'll remeber you ? <----- women tend to forget all about you when you get married.... especially the nightly activities

Ahoy,

On Redmond I have won one the governors's daughter as my mistress. She tells me what's going on in court, is always deligted to see me and eager to to off to "renew our acauatiandce"

Yipppee! :p:

Jason

cat : There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"!

I have to correct you ....

There is a fine line between Geniousity and crazyness :p:
(but your wellcome to correct my spelling)

JSJ, that is true, the original quote is this:

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
--Oscar Levant

:p:

Cat, the mistress doesn't really tell you anything except nothing much has happened but she sure is glad to see me.

Jaosn

:woot

Ah... Yes, I found that out. Gee, it was so intriguing for a moment there... ;)

Well, I ended up having three mistresses, and married the 4th one. I was surprised when there was only one person who wanted to duel me, as I at least thought the mistresses would be ready to ventilate my gizzard when I didn't marry THEM!!! :b: :dio

Back