• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

YOUR CHARACTER AND SHIP

Diomed

Landlubber
OK gang, you all have probably costumized your characters to your likings, NOW is the time to share them with the rest of us. So Take a Screenshot of your ship and your character and share them with us! To upload your pic, submit it to the lib gallery the home adress of thelib is here:
http://www.thelib.com

just go to the gallery. I will share mine:

MY SHIP THE MYRMIDON:

seadogs2_0022.bmp

ME, FRONT AND BACK (thanks to handy cutting and pasting)

seadogs2_0026.bmp

My ship the Widow Maker

seadogs2_0012.jpg

this is my favourite ship.I use Jack sparrow model as character

How did you glossy up the ocean to look that nice.

I don't have pics right now, but I use the Mefisto and the french corsair model. The first because it's by far the best ship for me (fast, agile and one big bite), and the latter because I think that guy looks better than all the others :cheers.

Ahh a Schooner. Quick, Agile, very slick. good choice mate :cheers

Indeed, thanks, altho today infact I bought a new ship, a corvette, 15 knots 42 rotation, 38 guns 24 pounders, altho it has no figure on it, O well

Ahh a corvette be my favorite ship, the fastest in the game. If you ever notice the game kind of revolves around the Corvette.

1. When boarding it shows a Corvette battling I think a Schooner
2. When boarding no matter what ship you have your on a Corvette and the "Fearless"
3.I also think the outside of the ship, and the windows in the cabin also seem to match up. You know there in the correct spots.

But you have to have the Corvette with the red stripe down the middle. Cause the windows on the other one are different.

<!--`QuoteBegin-Diomed`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diomed)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->OK gang, you all have probably costumized your characters to your likings, NOW is the time to share them with the rest of us.  So Take a Screenshot of your ship and your character and share them with us! To upload your pic, submit it to the lib gallery the home adress of thelib is here:
http://www.thelib.com

just go to the gallery.  I will share mine:

MY SHIP THE MYRMIDON:

seadogs2_0022.bmp

ME, FRONT AND BACK (thanks to handy cutting and pasting)

seadogs2_0026.bmp
[/quote]

HEHEHE, thanks to handy coping and pasting he says hehehhe, the front or the back is your officier!

Yeah they new I was joking, I couldn't get my main charecter to face front to I found the identical model and walked up to him so you could see the front and back at the same time. I also gave that model the gun and sword I carry.

Back