• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

YOUR CHARACTER AND SHIP

oops :cheeky
How do you take screenshots???

I try to press Print screen but I have no Idea if I do it right...maybe my pics are in a folder that I don't know :cheers

I use the MOW Guber n the jack sparrow skin, lol u may think it's slow but, let me say: i love editing propeties! it's min crew is now 1 and it is virtually immortal: 100000000 HP it moves at 200 and turns at 100.
now that's what i call a good ship!
p.s. i have 32 pounders reloading every second.
That is NOT what you want to be facing in a sea battle is it?

heres my ships-
POTCships.jpg

lol,i have 4 of those! :cheers and which ship is better then it?and how can i get it?and i have the normal skin,i like it the best,

My character has the Jack Sparrow skin (please contain your surprise :blah: ), and I have 3 corvettes under my command: the "Sabers Apollo", the "Opportunity", and the "Fortunato".

My philosophy when confronting another ship is pretty straightforward - I prefer to board and plunder. First off, I'm doing the world a favor by wresting a more or less good ship away from an incompetent captain. If he were competent, he wouldn't have been captured, would he? And if he's that bad a shipmaster, then his commerce skills are probaby lacking as well. So by taking his cargo and putting it to good use (mine), I've done the world yet another favor.

Depending upon the former captain's standing, that mitigates whether I ransom him or put him to the sword. I've done my share of both.

Oh, and the disposition of the newly acquired vessel... If the former master was careful and recognized that he was indeed sailing MY ship, strictly on a `lend-lease` basis that he was up to that point unaware of, I'll either add it to my fleet or sell it. But if he managed to draw the ire of my enthusiastic cannoneers and permitted severe damage to be inflicted upon said property, he and it get a `one-way` ticket to Davey Jones' locker.

I'm nothing if not a fair man. xD:

mate, you truly ARE my evil twin, eh? lol...arrghh, we need to sail the high seas together, pillage and plunder, maybe even fight each other, just for the hell of it!! arrghh! always love a good fight, and you seem to be a worthy opponent mate! xD: :blah:

Sounds like a plan, mate! I can't say if there's enough rum, wenches, and plunder in all the Caribbean to slake our appetites, but it's worth having a go just to see!!

Come to think of it, Mum always said I had a brother, but when I had it out with the milkman, he just ran off, screaming "Oh, God... What have I done?!" Never got the jist of it, 'til now... No worrries, though. Ahoy, my brother!! You and I shall redefine priracy, forever!! Now, where's that damned rum...?

I'm glad someone can appreciate my approach to our line of work. That's the beautiful thing about being psychotic - I can do what I do, enjoy it, and still get a good night's sleep. :blah:

do i need a certain program to be able to edit or show my picture that i take by pressing print screen or f8? cuz all i get when i go to directory is a file that is called seadogs2_001 or somethin like that and it has no program to host it, it says "choose program from list" or "look for program on internet"...any suggestions?

:p: "Argh!! ...I be new to these here waters, and be wonderin' how do we take a screenshot me laddies? In me other games, dee home er print screen keys does do da trick... Pirates of the Caribbean, however, doth seem a little different in dis regard... what key do I here press to take a picture of me fine ship? And... where does dee game store dee image file after taking da shot? Many thanks and a bottle o' rum, says I!"

"Argh!! Sorry about dat me mateys... it seems that havin' searched for a separate thread on dee question of screenshots earlier, I fergot to look through ~this~ whole thread for dee answer... aye, but I've now found it... thanks again me lads!!"

:p: "Har, har!! Thank ye, matey!! Had dee landlubbers at disney developed multiplayer, I would surely be sending ya all to ur watery graves, har har!! As it is, I must content meself with dee inept Spaniards and French, hardly worthy opponents for such a fighting sailor as I!!

By dee way, how do we add dem personal logo/picture thingies to our here posts on piratesahoy? Me could make a great graphic fer meself if I only figured out how to add it..."

Har! welcome aboard mate, as fer send'n us tew a watery grave,at may be 'arder 'en yew think ,we'd be kiss'n yer rudder an fir'n 32lb up yer keister :p: :p: :no

To add sigy go tew yer profile an add img tags
an put yer http adress in between em,yew need tew host yer pic somewhere heres a link http://www.zippyimages.com/index.php

:p: But don't worry - if it's me that's a'boarding, you'll lose your rum and maybe your ship, but not your life... :p:

Welcome aboard, Terror~of~the~seas, and `well-met`! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :no

I don't have any pictures (got a new comp, lost my game saves), but I had 3 Men of War, the Flower of Scotland, the Irish Revenge, and the Welsh Dragon. I switched skins a lot, but I usually used the default, Capt Jack, and Bill Turner skins.

Back