• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Your Favorite European Country of the 1600s

What is your favorite European country of the 1600s?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Spain

• The Netherlands

• Denmark

• Portugal

• Sweden

• Other

• Italy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_Python

Rogue Scholar
This poll is for the most favorite European country of the 1600s, during the golden age of piracy. I am just wondering what is the favorite country for the whole forum. I'll put it to last for 2 weeks.

Arr! Fred Bob likes playin' PotC as a Portogee SwordsMAN! :?: Dem striped stockings are so mod! :shock:

How can you not have Italy?? Come on you have Denmark and not Italy? What the hell sweden doing when Italy was exploring the whole bleedin world?

Some examples:
Giovanni da Verrazzano
Amerigo Vespucci
Eusebio Francisco Kino
Amerigo Vespucci

These guys practicly discovered the new world! Not to mention the Italy's wars with the prodestants! Come on ADD ITALY!

Actualy it was a country, but it was still divided into three parts: Napolie, Florence,and Venice. Spain attempted many invasions and at one point in time they succeded for a short time. But the point is that we were contributing alot.

gee, your missing alot, like most of asia and russia, there were also alot of pirates in indian ocean

I could have added them, I should change it to European Countries, not the whole world, and I can't edit the poles now. If a tavernkeeper wants to add Italy, go ahead.

i changed it to European, but Italy should not be in there, because it was not a Whole country, it was small bits and pieces, and did not contribute in the same way as the others up there, if u feel u want to vote for them, vote for other :shock:

Your welcome, but I'm just wondering who changed my signature? I want it changed back, if you please (I don't want to get mad here).

your signature? well tavernkeepers dont have that much , well power. we can moderate the tavernish forums, talk to Diomed or Keith, maybe even Drak did it before he ran away?

Well, with that information, I can guess which one of the moderators changed my signature for not including Italy. If you want to change it Diomed, go ahead. :? :?
I can't even change it through my profile, what's up with that? it just says the one I want in my profile. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!! :shock: :x

Sir you wound me I wasn't mad that you didn't include Italy. I would never do souch a thing. And by the way I am pretty sure that I could change it, but I havenn't the slightest idea how. Now that Draksen is working Keith and I are handleing all of moderator stuff (outside of the forum topics that is) so Keith has not had much time to show me the basics. But anywa cpatain python your acusation has no support or proof niether from my conduct with your nor from any similar cases. Thus said I will try to help you change it back, BUT IT WAS NOT ME. Oh also I will add italy.

Stuberness can be a good virtue it is always present when pride is. Also python said I could add it so I did.Oh also

*slaps spaz back and chooses pistols at dawn*** J/K

Sorry about the acusation Diomed. If you could change it that would be great. Hey, maybe someone who is not a moderator or a tavernkeeper is experimenting with hacking into the program. And if you could remove that very long thankyou in the poll, that would be nice, and I get the point. And Spaz, I wouldn't start letting hands fly if I were you.
*Gives Spaz "the eye"*

Yea, lets take a nice round for the whole house :shock:: and maybe another :?: and another :?: and another :?: and another :?:

*Spaz falls on the floor, due to the room seems to be spining*

Also, I hope you really know what the "the eye" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back