• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Your Favorite European Country of the 1600s

What is your favorite European country of the 1600s?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Spain

• The Netherlands

• Denmark

• Portugal

• Sweden

• Other

• Italy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't anyone understant "the eye" is a sort of bad look? I am sort of laughing about that. :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

**wakes up with an inprint of an eye that spaz hit him with. Joins a cult dedicated to the "eye".**

Yup. Actually I swear to god this happened to me I got a email from the Catholic church telling me about the benifits of going to the catholic church and it said "we have faith in god that you will make the right decision." so I replied and said that I would love to come but my schedule is full seeing as I am going to be beemed up to the mothership any minute now. I said that our leader chad has called upon the coming and all of the heathens will die when the mothership comes. I went on and on and my last sentance was: "I have faith in Chad that you will make the right decision." So yes I am the leader of the "eye" cult and the "Chad cult"

...Anyways, lets get back on topic here. It seems that that opinion has changed since this pole was taken last time in the old forum. Last time, France was on the top, now it is England. We should take this poll every two months. Any other opinions on European countries on the 1600s? It seems there is a second runner up in this, Portugal. Why do we like Portugal?

ah I see and I asume that you changed it to "It's capitan spaz and the apple bottom girl" a year or two ago also

so your laughing at the emoticon worshiping his false god? everyone knows the only true Relgion is Spazism. that reminds me that the jahova's witnesses visted meh today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back