• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Zeven Provincien

G1996

Landlubber
Hi all, I was wondering is there somewhere a good Zeven Provincien ship. cause i would like to use it. And i don't found it in the patch. But is it in or is it just not made allready.

Have you looked at the NL_SevenProvincien? You specify a good version and that is an old version. I could upgrade the sails and rigging, but that is probably all that will ever be done to that one.

Hi all, I was wondering is there somewhere a good Zeven Provincien ship. cause i would like to use it. And i don't found it in the patch. But is it in or is it just not made allready.

I would throw a giant party and invite everyone from PA if someone would actually build that ship. I could die happy. I am continuing my studies in 3D modelling so that one day hopefully soon I can start building my own, that actually look nice. Still, even if I do start to build some decent ships, I wouldn't trust myself to do the Zeven Provincien justice. Sad I know, but she is my favorite ship of all time. :modding :b:

Please see this topic. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16727-zeven-provincien/

MK

are you guys member of The-Blueprints.com. Cause otherwise i can provide you with a HUGE plan of the Zeven Provincien.

And btw Hylie how do i get the NL_SevenProvincien???

:gday mate.

First, are you playing POTC or COAS? I'm a POTC kinda guy and can't help you with COAS.

That said, the NL_SevenProvincien is a very rare ship and it is unlikely to be found in a Dutch shipyard. That means you need to use the console, which I am no good at. But I just tried this and it worked. Go to your POTC---->program---->console.c. Open console.c and make it look like this pic. Then start POTC, go to the dock, and push F12 . This just worked for me.

:gday mate.

First, are you playing POTC or COAS? I'm a POTC kinda guy and can't help you with COAS.

That said, the NL_SevenProvincien is a very rare ship and it is unlikely to be found in a Dutch shipyard. That means you need to use the console, which I am no good at. But I just tried this and it worked. Go to your POTC---->program---->console.c. Open console.c and make it look like this pic. Then start POTC, go to the dock, and push F12 . This just worked for me.

BTW we ported the NL_SevenProvincien into COAS Combined mods and GOF. She was a very nice attempt (I believe one of Yo Ho Ho's very early models), but it does not actually look like the actual Zeven Provincien from the original plans and paintings (see my post above.)

MK

Agreed MK. She is a Pinnace with with some extra turrets added on the stern.

Killerjoy89: When you hit F12 your ship will be changed into the Seven Provincien. Board your new ship and "save". There you are! It looks like this.

can somebody explain me how delftship software works cause than i wanna start on the hull. My modelling skills aren't great but will improve by some project like this.

let;s see i did exactly the same set up as you but i dont' work will make a screenie..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 231
All you need to do is remove the // from the front of one of the GiveShip2Character lines - then change the ship in that line to the one you want.

Save file - start game and load save then Press F12 to action th console - and you should have that ship

the // in front of a line of code tells the game not to action that line. :yes -- So removing the // maked the line active.

:drunk

HI all i'm not very good at ship plans and so on but i have one nice of the zeven provincien so I would like to start but which parts do i need. For the Plan look at The-Blueprints.com
Could you please tell me cause than i wanna try it out. did some small modelling in the past.

Back