• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons


    Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Recent content by Nick6314

  1. N

    I want to make some Re-textures for the Mod(s)

    Ahoy there! A few days ago, I commented about this on one of the Official Discord Channels. I want to contribute my Grain of Salt to the Mod, I don't know 3D modeling too much, but what I do know, Is to use some tools like some advanced versions of Paint or GIMP. So what I want to contribute...
  2. N

    Editing InternalSettings.ini question

    Thanks. I just pressed R, but didn't increase on nothing more than x2. Now I see why. Thanks again.
  3. N

    Editing InternalSettings.ini question

    Hello all! Mateys, I know I'm bumping and reviving such an old thread, but I thought it wasn't worth a new thread just to ask this. What If I want to play in Realistic Mode, but like, the Question that started this thread, I want to sail in Open World/Open Sea in x3 or x5, without switching to...
  4. N

    Questions from a Returning Player (New Horizons Mod)

    Ahoy there Mateys! I hope this thread may also be helpful for other fellow players. I want to play again the New Horizons megaMOD. I recently purchased the GoF Maelstrom Engine on Itch.io (As I knew it was a Community effort, I thought It was worthy). However. when I first played the Game...
  5. N

    Queen Anne's Revenge - WIP Screenshots

    Your QAR design is very realistic, you did a great job :onya. The real QAR maybe it was like that actually, cause the real color are unknown... (I'm not sure)
  6. N

    Need Help Need Help editing dates on the Jack Sparrow Storyline.

    So, I'm using POTC New Horizons Mod Beta 14 version 4.0, I don't had problems with this. My issue, is more like a whim, is editing the dates (that aren't accurate according the POTC Wikia) of the Jack Sparrow Storyline: Hoist the Colours. So, I tried to edit the "StartSoryline.c" archive of...
  7. N

    Need Help (About the Gameplay) Where can I get Oil in POTC New Horizons Mod?

    I searched on the Colonies Log, and in none of the ports have the good of the Oil On this game, I haven't to chase whales for Oil, true? Is for a mission ... I don't know if I posted in the correct section :confused:
  8. N

    Discussion The Queen Anne's Revenge in POTC New Horizons

    By the way, have you noted that the concept art has 30 Cannons instead of 32? :confused: (PS: I know that the Real-Life QAR was a frigate of 40 cannons on its best moment)
  9. N

    Discussion The Queen Anne's Revenge in POTC New Horizons

    I'm new in this forum, so if the post have mistakes, don't be so hard with me. The theme is that the Pirates of the Caribbean version of the Queen Anne's Revenge (I don't know if there's other version) is a quite excellent model, the Creator/Creators did a really good job with it...
Back
Top