• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Age of Pirates 2: Who wants it?

Blind Owl

Powder Monkey
Ahoy, fellow buccaneers & wannabes!

Some of you may have noticed that AOP 2 is pretty hard to come by these days. To those who haven't got a copy yet but want one, including me, I'd like to suggest that you visit this web site, and specifically this part of the site:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/age_of_pirates_ii_city_of_abandoned_ships

GOG stands for 'good old games,' and they're not just blowing cannon smoke: tons of great old games we once knew and loved--e.g. Sid Meier's Pirates and Pirates Gold--at knockdown prices. They're legal, easy to deal with, and once you own a game you OWN it. Hard to beat these days.

As you'll see if you click on the link, GOG has a running poll. If enough of us request it (I cast my vote today), they may acquire the rights to distribute AOP 2, thereby making it available to us would-be sea dogs who want to play GOF.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest of any kind in GOG, I just wanna play AOP 2 with GOF! Time to get the vote out! Let the people speak! K?

yr humble sv't

Blind Owl :cheers

p.s. If there's a better place to post this, I'd appreciate it if someone would point to it. Thx.

Last edited:
I have a GoG account as well.
Voted.

By the way, I still have that extra FREE boxed licensed copy on my shelf of CoAS, if anyone wants it.

Bumping threads is considered bad manners on some sites, but I can't resist any longer...

Arr! Let's have AOP 2!!!:aar

Back