• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Friendly fire

imposter

Landlubber
clueless why, those 2 bodies next to main character are my officers... glad i have a save right before it happens. just load use instant boarding skill on merchant ship, enemies are too week to do any damage, but my own crew chops at least one of my officers to pieces... is it because they are from different nationalities? or just using the opportunity to stab the officer they dont like and pretend that they die in combat?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 29
  • -=Player2=- QuickSave 180.zip
    1 MB · Views: 24
more testing, if player does not fight, everything goes clean. but player can attack and cause damage to those 2 officers... after hiting one of them they are instantly shreaded by the crew

if its not a bug... its a definately almost fun and chalenging feature... "be careful with your blade" almost fun because AI doesnt seem to care what they shoot or where they swing

is it because they are from different nationalities? or just using the opportunity to stab the officer they dont like and pretend that they die in combat?
Neither of those exist as deliberate features.
This does sound like a weird bug.

Is this on Maelstrom or Beyond New Horizons?

Back