• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How do you remove Treasure Maps from inventory???

Sean

Landlubber
Hey There,

Is it possible to "remove" treasure maps from inventory? I've found a ton of treasure with all other maps but the one in my inventory now I think is bugged.... treasure is supposed to be on the shores of San Juan but I've searched the entire island with zero success. There's only 1 cave on the island anyway and it's (treasure) not on either of the two shores opposite of San Juan...

Any HELP is good help!! Thanks!!

I think the " shores" of San Juan might mean the Shore of San Juan del Norte - on the American Coast just south of Santa Catalina.

Have you looked there?

:cheers

But hopefully you are a rich toad. :flower

The maps don't always show places very well.

Hey There,

Is it possible to "remove" treasure maps from inventory? I've found a ton of treasure with all other maps but the one in my inventory now I think is bugged.... treasure is supposed to be on the shores of San Juan but I've searched the entire island with zero success. There's only 1 cave on the island anyway and it's (treasure) not on either of the two shores opposite of San Juan...

Any HELP is good help!! Thanks!!

Yes, use the console control to remove the map with a negative quantity.
It will say "item used" when successfully executed.

Here is an example of removing extra keys from my inventory for the console.c script:

void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;

Log_SetStringToLog("Executed Console");

TakenItems(Pchar, "key1", -2)
TakenItems(Pchar, "key3", -1)

}

Save the file, load your game, and press F4

Be careful what you do however, because you should only remove items after they are no longer needed.

In your case, you need to find the proper item ID for a treasure map from the itemsDescribe.txt in resource/INI/texts/russian
In my game its, "map_full", but it can depend on the specific mod you are using!

Back