• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Smuggling: Smuggler quest doest expire right

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
1. On smuggling missions sometimes if you miss the deadline after talking to the agent in the tavern, the quest still remains active. And if I go to that shore you find nobody and you can't smuggle anymore in any islands. they say you have unfinished business

Thanks! I give it a try and come back for feedback. Cheers!

Update!
Should I extract and replace your zip file with the PROGRAM folder in the installation directory?

Because I extracted the files and replaced them. but the game gives runtime error!
4722-error.jpg

and yes @Kpax7 you should just extract it to your potc root folder

Oh, I still have the 3.4 version. Thought It's more stable than 3.5
Ok, I'll install the 3.5 and try it out.

Oh, I still have the 3.4 version. Thought It's more stable than 3.5
Ok, I'll install the 3.5 and try it out.
The Beta 3.5 WIP does have a LOT of added fixes and it is still getting better with each passing day.
If you do run into weirdness with it, post it and we'll do what we can to fix it.
But by now Beta 3.4 is already so far out of date that it is difficult to do any support for it anymore. :facepalm

The Beta 3.5 WIP does have a LOT of added fixes and it is still getting better with each passing day.
If you do run into weirdness with it, post it and we'll do what we can to fix it.
But by now Beta 3.4 is already so far out of date that it is difficult to do any support for it anymore. :facepalm
Ok, thanks for the advice :)

Any success?
Thanks for keeping track, but actually I'm traveling to some cities inside the country and I don't find a good internet connection to download the BIG exe file :)
Sorry, I download it when I get back home in a few days. I report back when done.

Has anyone recently been doing any smuggling? Can anyone confirm if this is still a problem?

@Kpax7 or anyone else: Have you done any smuggling recently? Did you run into this problem again?
If I hear no confirmation before next week, I'll consider it Fixed.

I will take a look on it whenever I can on the weekend. I have just to see if it expires right smuggling?

I will take a look on it whenever I can on the weekend. I have just to see if it expires right smuggling?
Best way is to just do some smuggling once in a while and deliberate miss the deadline so you can see if it expires properly. :yes

Back