• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

10x-30x Bug

MadMike

Landlubber
Using Build 13. When I start the game, hitting the spacebar activates the 10x-30x speed. I have reset the controls to default (G) and re-initialized, only to encounter the same thing over and over again. Assigning a new key fails to work, as does going into keyboard settings and voiding out the entry (using /* ). Argh! I hate the 10x-30x option!
Any tips would be appreciated!

Yours, Mike

Try removing the options file from your game and see if that does any good.
If you're afraid of doing that, don't worry. The game creates a new, and hopefully correct, one upon loading.

Pieter,
The 10x-30x key isn't functioning at present (after reassigning keys). I turned off and restarted the computer instead of putting it into sleep mode, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Yours, Mike

Have you tried removing the options file yet? Reset controls to default afterward?
Change the default controls in PROGRAM\Controls\BuildDefaultControls.c (I think) and THEN reset to default?

Back