• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

1st person mode

leongt

Master Mariner
One thing I have noticed that's different to POTC an AOP is that you can no longer move about on deck in 1st person mode which is a bugger if you are trying to look at a ship through the telescope you have too turn your ship side on the the enemy to see them.

Is there anyway to fix this.

you can move by pressing right clock while facing the direction you want to go to.i think this has been posted before not sure in what thread though

Aye, when on deck, the movement keys are 2 of the mouse buttons. Can't remember which is which, but I believe it is right and middle mouse buttons. Left click should still fire the cannons, but where you are aiming rather than via auto-aim as from 3rd person view.

Cap'n Drow

Ok thanks, It doesn't say in the options menu what keys are for movement in 1st person sailing mode so I just assumed you couldn't

EDIT: Movement on deck are the zoom in and zoom out keys, Another strange Russian thing

<!--quoteo(post=330266:date=Jun 18 2009, 03:32 PM:name=Cap'n_Drow)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cap'n_Drow @ Jun 18 2009, 03:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=330266"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->but I believe it is right and middle mouse buttons.

Cap'n Drow<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yep its those two buttons. the middle for moving bacwards the right button for forward movement

Back