• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

2 questions

borekzlasu

Landlubber
Hi i'm new to the forums but i've been reading it for a long time now. And i got 2 questions about a game. I play with mod that added 46 ships and 36 new characters to the game, but as i play Yoko Dias and went to Tenotichlan her model got all messed up, and it stays that way even if I leave Tenotichlan...

Second is about "Pirate proposition" missions in tavers ;p if I refused to couple of those in the beginning does it means that i wont be able to get those type of quest anymore? As didnt have that offer in a while now

Thx

Hi i'm new to the forums but i've been reading it for a long time now. And i got 2 questions about a game. I play with mod that added 46 ships and 36 new characters to the game, but as i play Yoko Dias and went to Tenotichlan her model got all messed up, and it stays that way even if I leave Tenotichlan...

The latest version of my JsCombinedCodeMod fixes that animation bug. You'll need to go back to a save before you talk to the guy on the beach though.

Jonathan A.

Back