• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

42 pounder upgrade

modernknight1

Field Marshall of Hot Tubs
Staff member
Storm Modder
Was wondering if any knows if there is a port(s) that actually sells the 42 lbs guns, or if the only way to get them is capturing the big ships equipped with them.

I upgraded one of my ships to 42 pounders in Bermuda. Now I've got to find some.

V/R AS

Do youy not have the ability to buy them, the 42 pounders are only available in cannon calibure not culverins. They have i think 850 yards range though so that more than makes up for them not been in the culverins calibure. If you don't have the ability to buy them then i don't know why.

Thanks, That answers my question. I was looking for them at the bottom of the list which is the culverins. I prefer the culverins, but see the 42 lbs cannons now halfway down the shipwright listing. I bought them and like the performance. They not only outrange the 32 lbs culverins, but they also reload a heck of a lot faster. :yes

V/R AS

Back