• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A broken quest

TheLastCandy

Landlubber
The governor of Redmond asked me to deliver a prisoner in Oxbay. When I got there, the commandant of the prison told me the prisoner had escaped and no progress had been made in the search. When I got out of the prison, a woman approached me and asked me to save a old man. I agreed and killed the mob. The old man brought me to the lighthouse where I met Danielle. The dialog should be concerned of the search for Rheims, but when the dialog to Danielle this time was something like"it's so close to get off those fanatics", and the quest of "continuing the search for Rheims" didn't appear in the quest book. Suggestions anybody?

By the way I have Build 11.1.

De old man be part of de temple quest,has nuth'n tew do wid find Rheim's quest mate,an welcome to dis here fine pirate site :?

But the old man took me to the lighthouse where I met Danielle who is concerned to the Rheims quest. Anyway I reloaded the game and everything was alright again.

Aye mate,de old man be linked tew find'n daniel,an de temple quest
an daniele is also part of find'n Rheims quest :?

yup, danielle is part of BOTH quests, the find rhimes AND the temple quest...just f*** that stupid old guy with the apron for now, and deal with the female haha, who cares about that old man...(dont tell the old man that, he might blow up your ship with some "invention" haha :?

haha yup, and i never hire them cuz they wont die in a battle, but from old age ;) :cheeky

hey by the way, :cheers welcome aboard, pull up a seat, grab a keg, have sum rum on us! :cheers (Cat isnt here everyone, so ill do the honors in intro! 8) ) its nice to have more and more people come here! ure VERY welcome here, anywhere on dis fine "ship"! welcome!

Thanks very much for the welcome. I was very excited to hear the release of Sea Dog 2 before the Disney intervention. Had mixture feelings of the original POTC, however I even play it when I get bored.
I'm so glad that I find such nice community dedicated to the perfection of the game. The changes made in the latest Build release are really surprising, pity we still got the robot fencing animation though.

Back