• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A couple of issues in Patch 6

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
A couple issues i have noticed in Patch six.

The portrait for Nathaniel is wrong. In the stroyline file it says it is Blaze and the character is dressed right but the portrait is an African Woman.

Keys for moving dialogue up and down appear to be the arrow keys again.

This is a great mod and your fame is well deserved.

On the keys, that's pretty weird. It's still set to W and S in my default controls file. :wacko:

I also cannot confirm the Nathaniel Hawk portrait error; it shows correctly when I just started the storyline now. :?

On the portrait, it does show correctly on the storyline start page. However when you start the game it is as I described, the African woman. Also Nathanial does not show armour outside his clothes. The inventory shows it equipped, but it does not display.

I did try starting a new game and it worked fine, including the armor. :wacko:

I did try starting a new game and it worked fine, including the armor. :wacko:

Wow! In the version I have it appears that every character is getting this African portrait. Officers I try to hire, people I try to dialogue with, I think I will go back and reload patch 5 and try again. I in stalled light version over patach 5. What I down load the full version and install over patach 5?

Back