• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A matter of scale!

Takeda-One

Prussian Corsair
Storm Modder
Hey mates,

I noticed somes anoying facts. The models of Bounty/Edinburg and Interseptor/Enterprise are very beautyfull, but they are underscaled or lets say the overallsize is to small in comparison with other ships and must obviously in comparison to the lowmen (you see that by the relation to the stearingwheel or the guns/gunports). How can I size them up (Bounty/Edinburg > 15%; Interseptor/Enterprise > 10%)???

Hey mates,

I noticed somes anoying facts. The models of Bounty/Edinburg and Interseptor/Enterprise are very beautyfull, but they are underscaled or lets say the overallsize is to small in comparison with other ships and must obviously in comparison to the lowmen (you see that by the relation to the stearingwheel or the guns/gunports). How can I size them up (Bounty/Edinburg > 15%; Interseptor/Enterprise > 10%)???

The Interceptor and Enterprise, I have already changed in size. FTP folder: pgargon / mini_mod_guns & more.

Back