• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A passing thought...

FireBat

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
As i browse about these forums and shoot out my mod ideas for COAS :nk (sorry for bombing you guys with those btw) something occured to me. Would it be at all helpfull to have a "MOD IDEAS" subsection for the different games? I'm sure a lot of the members may have ideas, yet don't have the necessary skills (or any skills as is my case) to get the job done.

This way, if the modders want ideas for more mods they are all in a neat little place. Also if they dont want to hear about new ideas because :modding then they are tucked away...

Just a passing thought.

You could try and learn how to do modding yourself matey, I am one of the few people here who had some experience before getting invovled :onya

Check out the various tutorials and see how it goes for you ;)

We do have a brainstorming section for PotC Build Mod though, I could probably set one up for CoAS :shrug

You could try and learn how to do modding yourself matey, I am one of the few people here who had some experience before getting invovled :onya

Check out the various tutorials and see how it goes for you ;)

I think I will give it a shot...I have done a bit of re-texturing before using photoshop. I'll see what i can learn...

Good to hear, if you show commitiment and skill your work can be added and you can become a modder

Good to hear, if you show commitiment and skill your work can be added and you can become a modder
Yikes! I think its going to quite sometime before we are ready for that....I have quite a bit to learn.

Well time to get started...

Its more about showing commitment and wanting to learn, the hard group (that you have to be very skilled to get into) is the modelers group

Back