• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug A Pirates Proposition

comarpan

Landlubber
Okay, so I met a pirate who suggested to take down a french fleet which was resting near North Shore in Turks. I agreed and we attacked the fleet. I manged to capture two ships and boarded and sunk another. But when I fired down bombs to destroy the last ship, the game crashed as soon as I landed the final blow to sink the ship.
I started again from the autosave and same thing happened. How can I get over this bug?

Help me please.

Okay, so I met a pirate who suggested to take down a french fleet which was resting near North Shore in Turks. I agreed and we attacked the fleet. I manged to capture two ships and boarded and sunk another. But when I fired down bombs to destroy the last ship, the game crashed as soon as I landed the final blow to sink the ship.
I started again from the autosave and same thing happened. How can I get over this bug?

Help me please.
Well, I didn't try sinking it anymore, so I boarded it (had to do it with only 60+ crews against a fully loaded frigate so it was a very tough fight). When I killed them all I got teleported to the shore. That nasty SOB then demanded half of the loot (without doing any heavy lifting). I turned on him too and killed his fighters and he ran away, threatening me that this will bode ill. Hah! Will I face him again? I wonder...

Back