• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A problem doing stuff for Morgan

FireBat

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
This is the first quest for morgan
Okay, so I picked up the guy (john something) who morgan wanted to see and brought him to the city (port royal i think but i cant remember) At which point nothing happens. I've tried going to the tavern, and when i fast travel say from the tavern to the store the fast travel and i spawn outside the tavern with the message "Something is going to happen here" at which point nothing happens...ever. I left the game running for 15 minutes on time x2 and still nothing.

A little help here would be appreciated.

Thanks again

FB

You need to go to Morgans house to get there, as you walk off the harbour into the town go up the stairs on your left and follow it to the end, turn left when you reach the end and head towards the town gates, a guard will stop you and you will be in a cell after been arrested. Morgan will visit you and he'll release you. I can't remeber anything else haven't had time to play the quests.

In Port Royal seeks House of Morgan: near the door you will be arrested by the guards ...after is automatic

Ah thank you very much! Happy to have finally gotten started on this one...

But now i found myself in another pickle. After tracking Edward Low to cumana, sneaking into town, asking the bartender about him (never heard of the guy) I cant find him anywhere. all locations i checked. I checked with port control to see if he's in the registry...no luck.

:shrug

Talk to the bartender with the normal dialogue for 1000 gold...
(P.S. He did not appoint Low; say that a brig attacking ships class 6).

The ship is a quest ship and means it is unique and will never be seen again, most peopl;e keep the quest ships for that reason. If you still have the ship and do not wish to use it head to the port controler and ask him if you can leave it there for a set amount of gold. :onya

The ship is a quest ship and means it is unique and will never be seen again, most peopl;e keep the quest ships for that reason. If you still have the ship and do not wish to use it head to the port controler and ask him if you can leave it there for a set amount of gold. :onya

Ahh yes and what a beauty she is... :doff

wow, yea, a very nice ship. I foolishly sunk it at first, and then decided to start a new game, just so I could keep the ship :keith
Thank you all for the help :onya

Back