• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A somewhat different modding idea...

Mad_Jack

Patron of the Tarts
Storm Modder
I don't know if anyone has done this before. Besides, I've never let a little thing like that stop me ... :cheeky

I've started selectively snipping music from the PotC movie soundtrack CD and integrating it into the game. What I'll probably end up with is a blend of PotC game, Sea Dogs, and PotC movie music. I'm just praying I can make it all work together.

Wish me luck! :cheers

I have replaced all of the tracks with music from "Cutthroat Island" .... I'm also thinking about mixing in some "Sea Dogs" music (thanks to the download in the library), and probably some "POTC" (the movie, since I think the `in-game` music is not all that great).

Using the music_alias.ini file gives you lots of flexibility for setting up your POTC jukebox. Fun stuff.

I've started selectively snipping music from the PotC movie soundtrack CD and integrating it into the game. What I'll probably end up with is a blend of PotC game, Sea Dogs, and PotC movie music. I'm just praying I can make it all work together.

Wish me luck! :p:

I wish ya luck, and i also with another thing, my evil twin brother. ok, if you get a beautiful "soundtrack" and make it all work together, can u ask nathan or whoever puts the mods in have them put it into the mods section? cuz i would LOVE to download it! i liek ur idea, but sadly i dont have a fast enough connection speed to take the time to download all the songs and all...i have sea dogs music from the mods section of piratesahoy, but i like ur idea and hope to be able to download ur music work. thanks and good luck my evil twin! :cheers :?:

Aye,de current music is pretty good,but their always be room fer improvement,I'd be fer sure interested in what ye can come up wid :? :cheers

yup, i suggest (if ye can, me ol evil twin) that you put it into modding section, i would love to download somthin made from me own brother (evil or not haha)...i love ur idea to add the POTC movie music too...hey you know what? ever see master and commander? ADD THAT MUSIC! (the music that they played when they were in a ship battle was cool as hell, someone made a "trailer" video for potc that replaced the stupid one on the game that was cool and included this music im talkin about.) just a suggestion brother!!! :) :?: what fine ideas come from ur rum drunk mind mate! :cheers :p:

Back