• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Abilities Interface Error

☭Michael_Myers☭

Sailor Apprentice
i have new report:some how i click on the ability tab,normally it would pop up a list of abilities to learn,but when i click on it,it freze or something like that,like when i click on it,i cannot click on any other tab so in order to exit i have to press F1 !

@☭Michael_Myers☭: Moved your thread to the Bug Tracker so we can check.
Please provide all the .log files from your game folder after you triggered this bug.
Also, which modpack version are you running now and did you start a new game or use an earlier save?

@☭Michael_Myers☭: Moved your thread to the Bug Tracker so we can check.
Please provide all the .log files from your game folder after you triggered this bug.
Also, which modpack version are you running now and did you start a new game or use an earlier save?

here is the log file,i start a new game,mod is the build 14 beta 4 with b14_b4b_SkillUpdatesV2 and b14_b3-5_NoLag

sorry for posting at wrong thread !

Attachments

• error.log
    7.8 KB · Views: 100
  • system.log
    17.1 KB · Views: 114
  • compile.log
    21.7 KB · Views: 93
and b14_b3-5_NoLag
WHYYYYYY would you do that!?!?!? :shock
"b14_b3-5_NoLag" is, as the name suggests, intended for Beta 3.5 and NOT for the Beta 4 base.
Installing that on top is bound to cause all sorts of terrible issues so definitely don't do that!
That was never a real fix anyway (more of a hack) and probably didn't work in the first place.

The "b14_b4b_SkillUpdatesV2" IS compatible with the Beta 4 base and contains a REAL no-lag fix that actually seems to work.

i extract b14_b3-5_NoLag before i extract b14_b4b_SkillUpdatesV2 so maybe it replaced it !

still,there's a high chance i'm gonna reinstall the game again !

still,there's a high chance i'm gonna reinstall the game again !
Wait until the new installer that I'll make and post later today, then make a clean install. That is your best bet.
I don't know what effect "b14_b3-5_NoLag" would have on the Beta 4 base, but it cannot be anything good. :no

we have a different time zone so i'm think i just gonna use this old installer !
You can try. That should at least get your game running again.
You can (and should!) install the update later. Be aware though that this update WILL force you to start a new game.

Back