• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

About brothel

richardhell

Landlubber
Hi,

i put brothel on in advenced options but it seems that i can't go into them, even if when i ask for direction in pirate settlement in nevis, the guy tells me about the brothel near the pirate's leader's house, but when i enter it, it's just a comon house... do i have to start a new game to activate this option?

And by the way, i cannot start a new game, the button is not avallaible in the first menu... Can't we have several profile in the same time?

Not that i'm a sex addict but i'd like to see what brothels are like :)

Yes, you must start a new game. The brothels look just like they do in COAS, minus the cheesy sex sounds. They don't serve any purpose in the game right now, but if you want to discuss about that further, I suggest you go to the "What of Brothels" thread in the Build Mod category.

Thx for that answer Peter,

but as i said i can't start a new game, the button is not avallaible... any idea about this issue?

Or else, i didn't play COAS yet. I have it, and try it once but as i read in post somewhere on the forum, i wasn't able to find all the commands keys particularly on the map and that's why i choose to try new horizons... now that i understood how it works i would certainly go back to it later...

Oh, and i will have a look to the thread you mentionned thanks :)

Hi,

And by the way, i cannot start a new game, the button is not avallaible in the first menu... Can't we have several profile in the same time?

When you start the game from your desktop you can either load a saved game or start a new game.

Once you have loaded a saved game you cannot start a new game unless you exit the game completely and start it again from your desktop. ( not sure about the Save profiles (default is player - on the start story screen ) you could always play arround and see what happens.

You can however swap to a different story ( quest - Jack Sparrow - Assassin ) if you have saves of them by using the Profile button on the Load screen, but I think they must have the same save profile e.g. player.

Thx for your answer Talisman,

that's what i was doing wrong, i tried to launch a new game after i loaded an old save.

I'll try to do as you said next time ;)

Back