• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Acold Quest vs Havana Tavern

Stefman

Landlubber
Hi guys. I have a problem with Ascold Quest. I'm playing French quest line and im after shipping Donna Ana to Tortuga. So now i am supposed to talk to a barkeep in Havana tavern, but when i get in waitress is freaking out and guards attack me. Any solution or Im screwed?

Of the top of my head, I've read somewhere ( on this forum ) that you actually messed the ascold chain quest by doing the french national questline. I reckon it is a post in a general topic thread or something like that, do a search for the specifics. Not a 100 % sure but this sounds familiar.
One of the rare occasions where one quest would break another. (aside from doing a couple of nations questline, thats bound to break without the added mod)

Well i was worried about that, but when i killed the guards, fled the city and came back a while later the waitress is not recognizing me anymore and i can continue with Ascold Quest. So i assume the tavern brawl is one time thing.

I had same issue while playing french quest.
I fled from the town and when i had returned to Havana's tavern, the waitress seemed to ignore me .

Back