• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Add a scrollbar

Myth

Freebooter
Good evening. I need help in adding a scrollbar for the ship's data plate. I added a new row to the table, so the last line is not visible. Need to add a scroll bar to the right for all the places where this table is located. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 197
I'm not at all sure how to works.
All I remember is that scroll bars are notoriously difficult in these games.

You might try sending a PM to @Maximus.

All I remember is that scroll bars are notoriously difficult in these games.

Contrary. It's trivial. Simply add them to the .ini and they magically work. No coding.

Attached is the ship.ini with the scroller for your game added. I made notes to where the changes are, for reference if you want to look in the file: ";Add ship data scroller"

Attachments

• ship.ini
    33.7 KB · Views: 184
Contrary. It's trivial. Simply add them to the .ini and they magically work. No coding.

Attached is the ship.ini with the scroller for your game added. I made notes to where the changes are, for reference if you want to look in the file: ";Add ship data scroller"
Great. I added a line that shows the current state of the powder storehouse. Shows how much gunpowder in the vault and its total volume. It remains only to add a scrollbar to all interfaces where there is this table. This information is very useful when there is an exchange of cargo between ships. It is only necessary to change the coordinates of the scrollbar itself and its binding to a certain table?

It is only necessary to change the coordinates of the scrollbar itself and its binding to a certain table?

Yes, that is all that is necessary. Add the scrollbar to the screen elements, add the scrollbar properties, position coordinates, and ownedcontrol = [?bind control name?]. Then also add in [?bind control name?], also add:

bUseWheel = 1
scrollername = SHIPDATSCROLL

To allow a user to hover over the control and if they spin the mouse wheel, it will also activate the scroll.

Back