• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

adding goods

kaizerkat

Freebooter
i recently found a file that adds goods for trade. I put them in and after a bit of work i got most of them to show except for a couple. I can't get iron to show up in the store and i do not know why. Everything shows up in the store except for iron. On the sea when i sink a ship, a few goods are floating in the water but when i pick up the item it says " you got 100 units of salvaged" instead of "you got 100 units of copra salvaged" for an example. I've doubled check all files that have to do with goods and all goods are in there. BTW, in pictures text i noticed there are number codes that are responsible for allowing the pictures to show up in the store. Is there a file that shows you what these numbers represent and how to use them? Bottom line, is there a tutorial on how to create new goods?(not items)

As far as I know, there is no tutorial on adding goods specifically, at least not one that I could find while I was putting together the manual.

I did do a thorough search using Google and found a couple of threads that may be able to help, the first one is by Jack Davidson and his thread about his mod HERE. You might also have a look HERE, they are rather old threads, but may help some. Hope those help mate.

I wish I could be of more help mate, but I am really not that familiar with it. :shrug

Back