• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Advice on Starting character for a "let's play"

amiserable

Landlubber
Hello cool Pirate community.

I have dived deeply into the pool of your AoP2 mod, and found conclusively that : It Rocks! Thank you.

Now I am thinking about having fun doing a "let's play" of the game for youtube, with your mod installed and prominently noted in the titles -- in the hopes that others will buy the game and then DL your awesome mod and share in its awesome sauce.

There already is a great LP of AoP2 with the main character of Peter Blood. Also, I'd like to showcase one of the beginning characters of your mod.

My long winded question is : Any advice / suggestions of the many beginning characters which one to use, other than Peter Blood? I am looking for a story, for some beginning quests and hopefully some starting Npc / companions to begin the game with. What say you, me hearties? Which starter character would you begin with to showcase the kickass-ery that is the combined mods pack for AoP2??

Gentles and assorted homicides, I thank you.

Ah showcasing the game with CMV3.1.5 in is nice and very welcome and appreciated. However i would strongly seggest waiting till CMV3.2 is released which shouldn't be take to long. The reason i say this is because many changes have been done to the game such as fixes to the cannon bug on most ships, some new textures for ships. Many new ships and some added features. Also many other fixes, so it is worth waiting, if i was going to do a lets play i would use red legg or Pitt myself but i would suggest using the character you like to use the most yourself as you will have better understanding of that character and there moves.

Oh, 3.2 is almost done? Wow thanks for the heads up. Yes I agree, it would be best to wait - will do.

While I'm waiting, I'll check out the starter quest(s) for Red legs and Pitt. Thanks very much!

I remain, you obedient servant

Back